Salisbury

LocationTo the left of the porch of St.Paulís church. On the south-east corner of Fisherton Road and St. Paulís Road/Churchill Way West.
Side inscriptionERECTED BY PUBLIC SUBSCRIPTION
1905
Side inscription
Front inscription
End inscriptionMETROPOLITAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN
& CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
MDFCTA number1682
Type and sizeTrough 1c 9ft 6in granite
Original locationWiltshire. Salisbury, Station Approach
Date erected1 August 1905
CommentsOriginally at the junction of Wilton & Devizes Roads. Paid for by Lady Banbury £20.0.0 and local subscription per Mrs Whiteley £25.0.0. This trough is one of many donated by Lady Banbury.