Barnstaple

LocationSouth side of square outside library west of Tuly Street.
Side inscriptionERECTED BY PUBLIC SUBSCRIPTION
AND
METROPOLITAN DRINKING FOUNTAIN
& CATTLE TROUGH ASSOCIATION
Side inscription
Front inscription
End inscription
MDFCTA number1695
Type and sizeTrough 1c 9ft 6in granite
Original locationDevonshire. Barnstable
Date erected2 May 1906
CommentsOriginally in The Square. Removed to cattle market in July 1951. Paid for by local subscription 23. Association 22.11.0.