|Location||East side of Marine Parade just south of the corner with Britannia Road (on the other side of Marine Parade).|
|Side inscription||PRESENTED BY|
THE N & N BRANCH OF THE R.S.P.C.A.
|Type and size||Trough 1d 6ft 6in granolithic|
|Original location||Norfolk. Yarmouth|
|Date erected||14 September 1912|
|Comments||Marine Parade. Local branch Norfolk & Norwich branch RSPCA. This trough is still in use for the horses that pull the landaus along Marine Parade.|