|Location||On the North side of Lower Road at the junction with Station Hill.|
|Side inscription||H.M. GEORGE V|
CROWNED JUNE 22ND 1911
ERECTED IN COMMEMORATION
BY VOLUNTARY SUBSCRIPTION
GOD SAVE THE KING.
|Type and size||Trough 5ft 6in with fountain head|
|Comments||This is almost certainly not an MDFCTA trough and has been included for completeness only. One of a number of troughs erected to commemorate the coronation of King George V.|