head>

Tottenham High Road

LocationWest side of Tottenham High Road south of the corner with Town Hall Road.
Side inscriptionMETROPOLITAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
Side inscriptionMETROPOLITAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
Front inscription
End inscription
MDFCTA number0654
Type and sizeTrough 1a 9ft 6in granite
Original locationTottenham. High Road
Date erectedApril 1879
CommentsTottenham Green No. 1. Originally on Tottenham Green. The gift of Mrs. Buchanan. Removed and re-erected closer to ??? at request of local board May 1892. Removed to south corner of Green 1904.