Feltham Green

LocationEast side of Feltham High Street just north of the junction with Browells Road.
Side inscriptionERECTED BY MRS. BARLOW
OCTOBER 1899
Side inscription
Front inscription
End inscriptionMETROPOLITAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN
& CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
MDFCTA number1399
Type and sizeTrough 1d 9ft 6in granite
Original locationFeltham. The Green
Date erectedOctober 1899
CommentsPaid for by Mrs Barlow 51.0.0. The trough was originally outside the Red Lion pub. This is one of two troughs erected by Mrs. Barlow. Who was Mrs. Barlow?