Widmore Green

LocationOn the North-West corner of Widmore Green formed between Widmore Road and Plaistow Lane.
Side inscriptionMETROPOLITAN DRINKING FOUNTAIN
& CATTLE TROUGH ASSOCIATION
Side inscription
Front inscription
End inscription
MDFCTA number1642
Type and sizeTrough 1c 9ft 6in granite
Original locationBromley, Kent. Junction Widmore Road and Plaistow Lane.
Date erectedAugust 1904
CommentsPaid for by MDF&CTA 59.7.0. In June 1930 it was removed a few yards away from the original site.