Grafton Square

LocationNorth side of South branch of Grafton Square just east of the corner with (Clapham) Old Town.
Side inscriptionMETROPOLITAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
Side inscriptionMETROPOLITAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
Front inscription
End inscription
MDFCTA number1044
Type and sizeTrough 1c 6ft 6in granite
Original locationWandsworth. Clapham Old Town
Date erectedApril 1886
CommentsRemoved March 1888 for alterations in roadway & re-erected near same spot May 1888. In 1964 re-sited in the southern arm of Grafton Square on the northern footpath approx 30 yards from the junction with Old Town. The gift of Mrs A.V. Henry 24.