Goldington Crescent

LocationSouth-east corner of Pancras Road/Crowndale Road and the west end of Goldington Crescent.
Side inscriptionMETROPOLITAN DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH ASSOCIATION
Side inscriptionMETROPOLITAN DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH ASSOCIATION
Front inscription
End inscription
MDFCTA number0145
Type and sizeTrough 2a 18ft granite
Original locationBorough of St. Pancras. Goldington Crescent opposite St. Pancras Vestry Hall. Removed by request of vestry and re-erected a few yards from same spot August 1889.
Date erectedJanuary 1878
CommentsThe gift of Mrs. Conrad Wilkinson. 90.0.0.