Elstree

LocationOn the east side of Elstree Hill North just south of the junction with St. Nicholas Close. Built into the wall of St. Nicholas church.
Inscription1899
InscriptionR.W.
IN DEO CONFIDO
InscriptionWITH THEE
IS THE FOUNTAIN
OF LIFE
MDFCTA number1394
Type and sizeFountain design-58, granite and stone
Original locationWall of Elstree Parish Church
Date erectedApril 1899
CommentsThe gift of Mrs Jane E Warton. Cost 73.0.0.