Bedford

LocationIn the railings at the south-east corner of St. Paulís church, St Paulís Square.
InscriptionTHIS FOUNTAIN IS ERECTED BY THE
MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OF BEDFORD
IN PLACE OF ONE PRESENTED TO
THE BOROUGH IN 1870 BY
THOMAS WESTLEY TURNLEY
InscriptionHE SHALL LEAD THEM
UNTO FOUNTAINS OF LIVING WATER
REV VII 17
MDFCTA number0916 (tentative)
Type and sizeFountain and dog trough special design, stone
Original locationRailings of St Pauls Church, Bedford
Date erectedSeptember 1883
Comments No inscription or date to confirm this is an MDFCTA fountain. Cost £170.0.0 defrayed by the urban Sanity Authority.