|Location||South side of The Square in a small enclosure.|
15 MAY 1905
BY THE INHABITANTS OF BIRCHINGTON
FROM ALDERMAN GRANT J.P. C.C.
|Type and size||Special polished granite. Drinking fountain under Oak Canopy with lamps.|
|Original location||In the Town Square.|
|Date erected||18 June 1909|
|Comments||Erected by Mr R Grant JP CC in memory of his wife. Cost £250. The fountain is adjacent to this cattle trough.|