Bocking, Essex

LocationOn the green at the north-west corner of Church Street and Bovingdon Road.
InscriptionMETROPOLITAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
InscriptionFOR GODíS CREATURES
GIVEN BY
MARY BROWNRIGG
MDFCTA number1970
Type and sizeDrinking Fountain, design-124 without landing step. Polished granite.
Original locationBocking Green, Essex
Date erected16 September 1913
CommentsPaid for by The Association and Mrs Brownrigg, the wife of the Dean of Bocking. Cost £10.0.0. This fountain was removed from White City. This is one of several Design-124 drinking fountains.