|Location||On Hayes Common at the “V” between Baston Road & Commonside.|
|Inscription||THIS FOUNTAIN STOOD|
OPPOSITE THE ROYAL BELL
HOTEL BROMLEY MARKET
FOR OVER 60 YEARS.
IT WAS RE-ERECTED ON THIS
SITE IN JANUARY 1937 BY
MR ARTHUR COLLINS, CHAIRMAN
OF THE CONSERVATORS
OF HAYES COMMON.
|Type and size||Fountain and dog trough, granite and Stone|
|Original location||Opposite The Bell PH Bromley|
|Date erected||April 1879|
|Comments||Association paid £80.0.0. Cost of granite care defrayed by Local Board. Removed from Bromley March 1935.|