Claygate

LocationIn the centre of The Green, Claygate
InscriptionPRESENTED TO THE VILLAGE
OF CLAYGATE BY
LORD FOLEY
A.D. 1893
InscriptionOPENED ON THE 6TH OF JULY 1893
THE DAY OF THE MARRIAGE OF
H.R.H THE DUKE OF YORK
H.S.H PRINCESS VICTORIA MARY OF TECK
MDFCTA number1292
Type and sizeFountain and dog trough, design-81
Original locationClaygate Village Green
Date erectedJuly 1893
CommentsThe gift of Lord Foley 139.0.0. To Urban Council 17.8.1898. The fountain is close to this cattle trough. This is one of several Design-81 drinking fountains.