Kentish Town station

LocationOn the south-east corner of Kentish Town Road & Leighton Road.
InscriptionTHE MEMORY OF THE JUST IS BLESSED
InscriptionIN MEMORY OF
JOSEPH PAYNE
JUNE 1870
MDFCTA number0320
Type and sizeFountain special design
Original locationLeighton Road outside Kentish Town Road Station
Date erectedMay 1870
CommentsCost 50.0.0. The gift of Mrs Bodkin as a memorial to the late Judge Payne.