Caterham

LocationNorth end of Church Walk.
InscriptionERECTED BY
CHARLES ASPREY
NOVR 1890
MDFCTA number1252
Type and sizeDrinking foutain, design-94
Original locationCentre of Caterham village
Date erectedNovember 1890
CommentsCost defrayed by C Asprey Esq. Cost 196.0.0. In 1933 the fountain was moved from Caterham village to the Caterham Sports Ground 1933. It was restored to the village between 1989-1991. This is one of several Design-94 drinking fountains.