St. James' Park

Locationouth side of St. Jamesís Park just north of the entrance from Queen Anneís Gate.
Inscription1863
MDFCTA number0048
Type and sizeFountain and dog trough design 8
Original locationSt James Park Queen Annes Gate
Date erected1863
CommentsCost £250.0.0. Dog trough fixed close to fountain September 1886. The Greek Boy Fountain.The Greek Boy Fountain, 1863, by Lady von Gleichen at entrance to St James's Park from Birdcage Walk. Erected by the MDFCTA for H.M. Office of Works.