Charlton Village

LocationNorth side of Charlton Road/Village Road at the corner with Charlton Chruch Lane.
InscriptionERECTED BY
SIR SPENCER MARYON-WILSON IITH BT
AND THE INHABITANTS OF CHARLTON
TO COMMEMORATE THE CORONATION OF
HIS MAJESTY KING EDWARD VII
AUGUST 9TH 1902
MDFCTA number1567
Type and sizeFountain special design
Original locationOpposite Charlton Lodge
Date erected1903
CommentsErected by public subscription and the Drinking Fountain Association 16.0.4. The fountain is close to this cattle trough. One of two special Canopy Design fountains. The other is here.