Woodford Green

LocationAt the north end of the grassed area in the V at the junction of Woodford High Road and Woodford New Road.
InscriptionMETROPOLIAN
DRINKING FOUNTAIN & CATTLE TROUGH
ASSOCIATION
MDFCTA number1793
Type and sizeFountain type-124, polished red granite, with canopy
Original locationOn The Green at Woodford
Date erected22 July 1909
CommentsFountain presented by the association. Canopy presented by council. A grant of 250.0.0 was awarded 11-July-1991 to assist restoration by the Woodford Green Amenity Group. This is one of several Design-124 drinking fountains.