St. Pancras station

LocationSide wall of St. Pancras station, on the west side of Pancras Road just north of the corner with Euston Road.
InscriptionTHIS FOUNTAIN & TROUGH WERE ERECTED IN MEMORY
OF CAPT ROBERT HANSLER J.P. FOR MIDDLESEX BY
HIS WIDOW MAY 27 1877
MDFCTA number0133
Type and sizeFountain (no type specified)
Original locationPancras Road, Kings Cross by Midland Station
Date erectedDecember 1877
CommentsThe gift of Mrs Hansler as a memorial to her late husband Captain Hansler. The Association paid 60.0.0. An 18ft cattle trough [0132], paid by Mrs. Hansler (90.0.0), with the same inscription that was erected near to this wall fountain was removed in February 1897 and re-erected at Battle Bridge. Another Hansler trough was erected to the east of St. Mary le Strand Church.