|Location||North side of Mile End Road just west of the corner with Stepney Green.|
|Inscription||"BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART|
FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD"
|MDFCTA number||1202 (tentative)|
|Type and size||Fountain and dog trough design 124, granite|
|Original location||Eagle Place, Mile End|
|Date erected||April 1889|
|Comments||The gift of Miss E Horne £50.0.0. This is one of several Design-124 drinking fountains.|